BIG IDEAS FOR THE I-74 CORRIDOR
We want your ideas and possibilities for development that could significantly impact downtown Moline. Community input, ideas and discussion are vital to making these projects a reality. There are several ways you can take part and the goal is to gather ideas about what projects are important to the community. These concepts will ultimately become suggestions for the City of Moline to consider.
WHO SHOULD PARTICIPATE IN THE PLANNING PROCESS?
Join us for an in person public input meeting! Our public input meetings are free, but registration is required.
- Take the survey. Take our Community Input Survey and tell us what you’d like to see take shape. Click Here To Take The Survey!
- Share your ideas. Attend one of our two public input meetings held in person and virtually by checking out the details below.
- Get creative. Think about what could make Moline interesting, unique, a great place to visit or a great place to call home… then send us those thoughts by taking our Community Input Survey or joining one of two public input meetings.
- Email us. Contact us anytime using the contact method in the Big Ideas menu above.
PUBLIC INPUT MEETINGS
All public input meetings are free, but registration is required
When: September 28, 2021, 6:30 pm – 7:30pm
Where: Heritage Church/BridgePointe 485 Moline River View Room
When: October 6, 2021, Noon – 1:00pm
WHERE DID THIS ALL START?
The ULI Panel’s assignment was this:
- How do we maximize development potential in creating new centers of activity?
- How can we create one downtown environment despite the significant impact of the new bridge?
- How do we create an environment that is stable and predictable that encourages creativity and innovation in development downtown?